Thursday, July 24, 2008

My 3rd Award Received

My 3rd Award


I received this lovely award from SBS18 Sister Donna and Lolo(Daugther of Scrapmumur), it's my third award, thank you so much for the compliment and encouragement. Thank you

The rules of this award are as follow's,
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I could have given this award to a lot more than 5 people but i'm glad to say that a lot of you already have it.

The 3 people i have chosen are Julie, Nicola and Lay Hoon

Have a great day

Regards

4 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Thanks Paylin! This is too sweet! I've never seen this one before... how cute it that? Hope you are having a good week! Happy creating!

lolo said...

I have got an Award for you! lolo.

My Paper World said...

You are very sweet Paylin! Thank you so much! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card for PTW challenge below! I couldn't leave a comment as the commenting section has been disabled on that post!! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x