Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This week Papertake Weekly Challenge is Kartharina's Sketch @ 7 is as below and here is my submission.

PTW 7

The following material below that i use for my decoration.
PTW 7.1

The method of Strawberry are using the Heart and Sun as Leaf, Apple is use by the apple punch and Daisy use as Leaf, Grape and Orange is use by the circle.
The below photo is final greeting card.
PTW 7.2

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Regards,
x

Note : Any scrapper who would like to take part of this challenge or next challenge, you can visit their website at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/, you will enjoy the blog.

3 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

yum - this is making me hungry!

Vicki May said...

I love your card they are so great, so much details and must take an age. Colours so bright and cheerfull I bet people love getting your cards x Vicki x

SeaStar Creations said...

really cute card! looks just yummy :)

kimberly
sbs18